Vacancies exist to fill Operations Trainee positions at Unitrans Estcourt Depot. Preference to qualify would be given to unemployed candidate reside at Estcourt and surrounding areas
- Strong personal qualities such as
perseverance, assertiveness, independence, positive attitude.
- Strong Inter personal relationship skills
- Valid Code 08 Licence is an advantage
- Strong problem solving ability, flexible,
- Ability to work independently.
- Safety; Health;
Environment; Quality (SHEQ)
- Operations- Despatch
- Operations- Onsite
programme will run for a period of 12 months on the job training at the Unitrans
Estcourt Depot. The positions are of an educational
development nature and only attract a monthly allowance to be paid to the Trainee.
Candidates will be required to work on shift cycles dependant on operational
learning, will be required to work weekends, Public holidays